Is this your first time here?
To access the e-learning courses on this site you are required to complete a registration form as per the instructions below.
- Fill out the New Account form with your details. Please note that your username must be all lower case without any spaces.
- An email will be immediately sent to your nominated email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains to verify your email address (must be verified within 7 days otherwise your account is deleted).
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Select the appropriate course you want to participate in.
- From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
Please note that some courses and forums on this site may be restricted.
If you are having trouble creating a new account, please contact NSW ITIM via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9464 4664.